A principal member of the South African Landscape Institute (SALI), Alan Dawson Gardens started in 1994 and is owned and run by Alan Dawson.
Professionally trained, Alan is an horticulture graduate of the Cape Technicon and has benefitted from wide experience gained before setting up the business.
- residential landscaping, penthouse gardens, high security complexes;
- in-house landscaping design, in addition to;
- co-operative projects with landscape architects and designers;
- interpreting and effecting designs from clients and /or landscape architects;
- promotion of indigenous and water-wise gardens
- preliminary planning definitively to establish client requirements
- active and personal direction by the partners of every project
- establishing and meeting deadlines
- the provision of an experienced and conscientious staff – supervisors & gardeners
- recommendation of reputable sub-contractors as and when required
- on-going communication with clients throughout the project
- attentive landscape service
We pride ourselves on and jealously guard the enviable reputation we have earned over the past 18 years